24 January 2009

SAPL 23 Things: Cosa Numero 8

Yay! As fun as the other projects have been, this is the first one where I feel like I'm learning something new. I'd heard of Google Reader but I hadn't really experienced it like this before. Thanks, 23 Things!

So I now have a Google Reader account and my eyes can rest easy. It's easy to read. Although, like my Twitter account, this will take some getting used to. Not in the sense that it's hard to maneuver-- as I find most Google stuff pretty self-explanatory-- but it's not currently in my repertoire. Maybe I can make it my homepage on Firefox for a few days so it just becomes second nature. Although, I'm going to need a lot of time to actually go through the content.

That, my friends, is something that no amount of technology can help me with. I can usually find stuff to fill my day pretty quickly. :D