25 January 2009

SAPL 23 Things: Cosa Numero 14

Let me just say that I hate the way the Technorati website looks, but I do think it's an amazing website.

So part of the exercise is to do the following: "Explore popular blog, searches and tags. Is anything interesting or surprising in your results?"

Yes. I'm always amazed at the top searches. Like when you keep seeing Britney on Yahoo's top searches when she hasn't done anything interesting for months. (And I realize that the term "interesting" is subjective when it applies to her.) Although check this out. Technorati Top Search #4: Jennifer Garner. Really? I mean, I know she just had a baby and she is pretty awesome. But #4? Really? I'm surprised that Vanessa Minnillo is on the list but Stephenie Meyer is not. Am I missing something?

On a positive note, I commend Technorati for having decent, legible Captcha words during the registation process. MySpace insists on having users fill out Captcha fields when they're not real words and the letters run together.

Okay, rant over. That is all.