07 February 2008

Road Map:: Greensburg, St. Thomas, and Chambersburg, PA

More jumpy pictures! Back by popular demand!
I mean, I guess. I have no way of telling for sure, really.

I know I said that I'd keep the pictures small but in some of these I just disappear... So the pictures are medium-sized instead.

a) Greensburg Hempfield Area Library
Greensburg, PA (01.02.08)

Wait for it... Wait for it... See the pink? That's me.


b) St. Thomas Library
St. Thomas, PA (01.02.08)

Is it a bird? No! Is it a plane? No! Is it a library? Yeah!


c) Grove Family Library
Chambersburg, PA (01.02.08)

I mean, I know I've been cold in my life, but this particular library had this icy gravitational pull from the polar caps or something. Freezing, I tell you! I have to admit, though, that I love the colors in this one.

I have so many, many more to post... but I have to make it look like I do more with my life than just drive around the country taking pictures of libraries and library signs. There's also anime-watching... and, and... book-reading... and...